1. 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lip Color in #10 Beige Tribute, Yves Saint Laurent - I love YSL lip sticks. I don't have any nudes in my collection and this one is gorgeous!
2. Activate Facial Mask, Herbivore Botanicals - I have had my eye on this mask since I first discovered Herbivore Botanicals on Etsy. This mask gives a deep cleansing and detoxification for your skin.
3. Brightening Blush, Bobbi Brown - I love Bobbi Brown and haven't met a product that I didn't like. Who doesn't want a blush that brightens and glows?
4. Perfect Foundation Brush, Shiseido - I have been using a foundation brush a lot lately rather than using my Beauty Blender. This brush got rave reviews and I love how the bristles are short and dense.
5. Velvetine Matte Lipstick in Suede Berry, Lime Crime - I first saw this color on instagram. I saw a photo of a girl with the most beautiful lip color so I had to comment and ask what it was. This color has been out of stock everywhere since but I NEED to have it!
6. Double Wear All-Day Glow BB Moisture Make-up, Estee Lauder - I have heard nothing but good things about Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation. I think it might be a little too heavy for this time of year, but I am eager to try the BB cream.
7. Pore Reform Skin Smoothing Polish, Murad - I have been enjoying skin polishes and I love that this one contains witch hazel.
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on