1. Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Muse, Hourglass - I have been obsessed with Liquid Lipsticks lately and have heard so many good things about Hourglass lip products. This color is beautiful.
2. Instant Texture Mist, Living Proof - I love using texturizing sprays to add texture and volume to my hair. I really like Living Proof products and I especially like that this is a misting pump so to not add to much product.
3. Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue, Atelier Cologne - I haven't actually smelled this but I am dying to. I have really wanted to try an Atelier Cologne scent and since I love blood orange I thought this would be a perfect little spray to sample.
4. Cityswept Finishing Spray, Bumble and Bumble - I don't really like waxy pomades so I like that this is a spray balm to hold your style in place.
5. Fusion Ink Foundation, Yves Saint Laurent - I love YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, so I am eager to try some of their other foundations. This one is brand new and said to light weight high coverage.
6. Marchive Clutch, Marc By Marc Jacobs - One thing that I don't have a lot of are clutches, especially a black clutch. I saw this in Nordstrom over the weekend and it is a great size yet not to bulky.