1. Contour Kit, Smashbox - I have been eyeing multiple different contour kits. I love palette that contain multiple products that I use everyday. This received great reviews and I like that it would eliminate having to pull out 3 different compacts to contour.
2. Urban Jungle Nail Polish, Essie - I love creamy neutral polishes. I have also been on the hunt for an opaque cream that is on the whitish side but isn't stalk white.
3. Eye Duty Triple Remedy, First Aid Beauty - I love multipurpose products and this eye cream brightens, depuffs, smooths and conceals. Perfect!
4. Ringly Smart Ring - I am not one that is tied to my phone, but the concept of this ring is so intriguing to me. It notifies you when your phone rings, when you get a text or email, or when you get a social media notification.
5. Powder Blush in Margin, MAC - I recently saw this blush on a Youtube video and found it so absolutely beautiful that it is on the top of my shopping list.
6. Stripe Foldover Maxi Skirt, Gap - I love maxi skirts in the summer. They are so easy and can be dressed up or down. I love the color of this one and love the look of it paired with orange.
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on