1. Stripe Canvas Tote, Henri Bendel - Even though the summer is half way over, this would be a great beach/pool bag. I have been obsessed with stripes lately and love anything Henri Bendel.
2. Gold Lust Transformative Mask, Oribe - I love Oribe products. They are a little on the pricey end but they smell great and work amazingly. I have been using the Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner and am absolutely in love with it. I would love to add this mask into my hair care routine.
3. Small Clarity Clutch & Document Clarity Clutch, TRUFFLE - I have a few Truffle pouches and I use them for everything; to organize my purse, organize my work bag, for traveling, to tote random items back and forth, to store notes on my desk. Truffle just released a few new clutch style pouches and I love the new shape.
4. Fine Fellow iPhone 5 Case, Kate Spade Saturday - I have been eyeing this case since my iPhone 4. Its just so happy.
5. Snakeskin Textured Slip-On Sneakers, Gap - I love easy slip-ons. With fall around the corner, these would be so easy and just super cute.
6. Rouge Louboutin, Christian Louboutin Beaute - I need this! While it is not available just yet, I am stalking Sephora's website until I can buy it.
7. Rose Gold Layla Headphones, Frends & Baublebar - Even though I already have a pair of Frends' rose gold Layla headphones, I love the embellishments on this collaboration with Baublebar
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on