1. Filmstar Killer Cheekbones Set, Charlotte Tilbury - I have been lusting over the Charlotte Tilbury blush and sculpt brush since Lily Pebbles hauled it last fall. I was excited to hear that Nordstrom is now carrying the brand and the brush is included in this set.
2. Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder, Too Faced - I have been seeing this powder just about everywhere lately. Since the Primed and Poreless primer is one of my favorites this powder is on the top of my shopping list.
3. Souffle D'Eclat Finishing Powder, Yves Saint Laurent - I don't usually put too much thought into my powder and yet this is the second on my list. This powder is pricey but it has gotten nothing but great reviews and I really love YSL beauty products. (They are worth the splurge!)
4. Youth Liberator Serum Foundation, Yves Saint Laurent - I love Touche Eclat foundation so I would be interested in trying another foundation in YSL's product lineup especially one that offers anti-aging benefits.
5. CC+ Radiance Palette, IT Cosmetics - I have been in the hunt for a good all on one cheek palette since the beginning of time. I have recently discovered IT Cosmetics so I am really eager to try out more products of theirs. And this palette looks gorgeous!
6. Gold Mine Sequined Camera Strap, Bloom Theory Shop - If you follow Pearls and Pastries you may seen Lauren's camera strap at some point. I first noticed it on her instagram and became obsessed with it. While Bloom Theory has a bunch of really cute/girly straps, I am in love with the Gold Mine, which happens to be the same one as Lauren's.
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on