1. Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup, Estee Lauder - Every so many months I get the urge to try out a new foundation. I have been using Revlon's Nearly Naked for a while, and really like it, but wouldn't mind trying something new. I have heard nothing but good things about this long lasting foundation.
2. Ambient Lighting Palette, Hourglass - I wanted to pick up this palette last year when Hourglass released it as a Limited Edition. Now that its part of their permanent collection, I need to have it!
3. Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot - I love bright blushes and have been eyeing this one for a while.
4. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain Trio - I have been on a lip product buying spree lately! I really don't need another lip product but I am really intrigued by these. I have many stains, but not ones that are creamy.
5. Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose, Pixi Beauty - I LOVE LOVE LOVE these balms. These have replaced all other tinted lip balms for me. They are better then the Revlon Lip Butters, better than the Loreal Colour Riche Balms. They only come on 6 colors and I already have 3, but that isn't stopping me from wanting more. I will probably pick up the three colors I don't have, but if I could only get one, it would be Natural Rose
6. Prêt-à-Powder, Bumble and Bumble - I typically don't like dry shampoos that don't spray, but this one is a multiple use product. It acts a dry shampoo, a style extender and a volumizer.
7. Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lips & Cheeks in 02 Rose Frivole, Yves Saint Laurent - YSL are the creme de la creme of lip products. In general the packaging is gorgeous, the formulas are amazing and they feel so luxurious. With that said, this packaging is not my favorite of theirs, but I do love this color and like that it s two in one. I probably wouldn't use it on my cheeks, but it would be great to have in a pinch.
8. Glow Tonic Beauty Elixir, Pixi Beauty - This exfoliating facial glow tonic helps tone, firm and tighten the skin while removing dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. That just sounds so easy. Sign me up!
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on