1. "Rabbit" iPad Air Notebook Case, Marc by Marc Jacobs - I have been searching for a cute case for my iPad Air and have not been able to find too many. This case from Marc Jacobs is super cute.
2. "Skull" Ballet Flats, Alexander McQueen - Alexander McQueen does skulls better than anyone else. I love the contrast of the feminine ballet flat with the skull.
3. Cheek Pop in Plum Pop, Clinique - I swatched these blushes at Ulta one day and restrained myself from buying one because I have so many blushes already. These are gorgeous and so super pigmented!
4. Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask - I have mentioned my love for Caudalie many times on the past. I came across this while scouring birchbox.com and am curious to try it out.
5. Leather Flap Clutch, Gap - A girl could never have too many handbags and that goes for clutches as well. I am in love with this clutch for spring.
6. Lace Blazer, Loft - Blazers are great to had a little polish to a casual look.
7. Embossed Python iPhone Case, Graphic Image - I already have an embossed python case form Graphic Image in orange and have been using it non stop since I got it a couple months ago. It holds us very well and is so cute. I love that you can get them personalized. White is probably my favorite color and the magenta is just so gorgeous!
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on