My empties have been building up for quite a while now. It's been over 2 months since my last empties post, so you can imagine just how many empty products I have laying around. I am pleased with just how many products that I have used up in 2013. I never thought I would just past ten, but as I said before, I get slightly excited every time a new empty enters my used up basket.
Since I have so many empties to share with you, lets jump right in . . .
1. Neroli Clementine Body Butter, MOR Cosmetics - I mentioned this body butter in a previous favorites post. This left my skin feeling soft and it smells SO GOOD! MOR Cosmetics was on clearance at Ulta over the summer/fall as it is not currently being distributed in the US anymore. I snatched up three of these when I could find them.
2. Hand and Cuticle Peptide Stick, Julep - I received this in a Julep Maven Box forever ago. It's a waxy stick that moisturizes your hands and cuticles. It smelled nice and was convenient to throw in my bag without worrying about any messes. It also didn't leave my hands super greasy like some lotions can., but I do prefer an all over hand lotion for my hands.
3. Flora by Gucci, Gorgeous Gardenia - I really enjoyed his perfume. I think I may repurchase sometime down the road. It is a sweet florally scent, which I love.
4. Pink Sugar Sensual Eau De Toilet Spray, Aquolina - I absolutely LOVED the original Pink Sugar and wore it non-stop about 10 or so years ago. When I had a reward certificate from Ulta for a free perfume, I thought I would give this slightly more mature version a try. It's a lot like the original but just a little more grown up.
5. Dove Go Sleeveless Antiperspirant - I am really not picky with it comes to deodorant or antiperspirant. I usually go for Dove because I find them a little gentler on my skin and they are not super fragrant.
6. Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution - I have been using this for year to clean and disinfect my contact lenses. It is the only all-in-one solution my eye doctor recommends so I use it. I prefer to buy the smaller travel size because it comes with a cleansing cup and forces me to switch it out more regularly.
7. Dove Solid Visibly Smooth Deodorant - Again, I'm not picky and find Dove to work so I stick with it.
8. Healing Therapy Foot Cream, Gold Bond Ultimate - I think I have mentioned this product before. I find the healing therapy foot cream and the softening foot cream with shea butter to work similarly and will buy either product. It is very softening and moisturizing.
9. Evian Mineral Water Spray - I have been using these water sprays to moisten my beauty blender. Its convenient instead of having to run to the bathroom sink to wet my sponge and because it is mineral water, I feel like I am getting some added benefits for my skin over tap water.
10. Clarisonic Acne Brush Head - I can not live without my Clarisonic. Because I have acne prone skin, I usually alternate between the acne brush and the deep pore brush.
11. Drying Cream, Mario Badescu - This is probably one of the better drying creams/solutions that I have used. I use it as a spot treatment over night and pimples are practically erased overnight.
12. Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer, Juice Beauty - This rich formula is said to penetrate the skin to repair DNA damage and encourage new cell growth. Whether I have a dry spot, or blemishes, or just redness, I do feel like this just kind of eliminates all those imperfections and allows my skin to heal itself. My only complaint is that the pump tends to get clogged a bit.
13. Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser, Suki - I received this in a Birchbox at some point and recently pulled it out. I loved the smell and the texture was great. While it did exfoliate it wasn't too gritty or harsh, and I really liked how to foamed to a cleanser.
14. Evian Mineral Water Spray
15. Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire Peaux Sensibles - After hearing all the hype about this on various blogs and Youtube, I thought I would give it a try. While its not available in the US, you can purchase it on Amazon. It is a little pricy for a cleansing water, but it does remove all traces of makeup or does the job on those lazy nights when I really just want a fix cleanse and fall into bed. I have already repurchased since, however I bought the combination/oily formula.
16. TRESemme Tres Two Hair Spray Freeze Hold - If you have been following my blog for a while, you know this is my go to hairspray. It holds my hair without leaving it crunchy or gross.
17. Original Dry Shampoo, Batiste - I have probably gone through hundreds of cans of Batiste over the years. I'm not super picky about the scent, and will usually grab whatever they have, although I do prefer the Blush or Brit scents.
18. Pronto Texture & Volume Spray, Oscar Blandi - I bought this in a set along with the Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo. While I absolutely hated the dry shampoo, I loved this texturizing spray to give my hair a little oomph.
19. Blush Dry Shampoo, Batiste
20. Blush Travel Size Dry Shampoo, Batiste
21. John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Conditioner - I have a super sensitive scalp so I like to use something at least once a week that is going to treat and sooth my scalp. While I don't put conditioner directly on my scalp or roots, this complimented the Organix Teatree mint shampoo well.
22. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner, Damage & Color Repair - This is another product I bought for my scalp, along with the shampoo of the same. Not only did this help keep my scalp free from irritation but is also preserved my hair color so it was a win/win.
23. Organix Luxurious Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Opulence Masque - This is okay. I didn't love it as much as Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle, so I will probably just keep repurchasing Aussie's masque.
24. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner - I have been using this since grade school. It is a product that my mother used to use and would steal from her. It is a great weekly treatment to keep your hair soft and moisturized.
25. Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo - I liked that this was organic so it didn't have as many chemicals as other scalp treatments. It was a little drying, but using a good conditioner and hair masque combated that.
26. Restore Shampoo & Conditioner, Living Proof - This was a small sample that I received in a Sephora Beauty Insider Perk. It was nice and lasted a couple washes; I just wasn't wowed by it. It is targeted for dry and damaged hair, yet I didn't find it to do much in terms of moisturizing.
27. OPI Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment - My sister gave me this for Christmas last year along with the best cuticle pusher in existence. The combination is AMAZING at eliminating overgrown cuticles. I like this treatment so much, I cut the bottle to scrape out every last bit, which gave me a ton more product,
28. Pore Filler, NYX - This is my second tube of this. It is super cheap and fills in any enlarged pores before applying make-up.
29. Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Eggplant, Maybelline - I prefer purple toned eyeliner over black. I think it makes my brown eyes pop and gives me a little bit of color. I liked this and used it daily for a couple months until it dried out.
30. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer - I'm not sure they still make this double sided brow pencil/gel. It was a brow pencil on one side, and a clear gel on the other. Both sides work well. I have actually repurchased the full size pencil. The brow gel doesn't work any better than a clear drug store mascara/gel, but does to the job. It was convenient to have both products in one.
31. 'Sumptuous Extreme Waterproof' Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara, Estée Lauder - This is one of my most favorite mascaras (it may just be my absolute favorite!) It gives great length and volume. I don't typically like waterproof mascara because I find it to be a little too wet, but this wasn't bad. I will probably repurchase the non-waterproof version.
32. BADgal Plum Mascara, Benefit Cosmetics - BADgal mascara was one of the first high end mascaras I ever used. I had been lusting after this plum version forever before cracking and buying it. It is the perfect plum color to give your eyes a pop without the color being too noticeable.
33. Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder, NARS - This works great for setting my make-up and keeping my face matte all day. My only problem with it is that it has a kind of odd smell. At first I could get past it, but then it started to get to be a little too much, especially when I started smelling it in the middle of the day.
34. Mineral Pressed Powder, Laura Mercier - I bought this to use on the go when I was using Laura Mercier's Mineral Powder. It was a nice compliment to the mineral make-up.
35. Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector - I have a problem with most BB's creams either being too light or oxidizing on my face. This is the perfect tone for me and doesn't oxidize mid-day. It also gives me good coverage.
36. Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy - My lips get really dry in the winter and a lot of balms seem to just make them drier (EOS, I'm talking to you!) This has a nice cream texture that soaks into my lips and keeps them healthy.
37. Ivory Body Wash - I loved this wash at first. It was very nostalgic for me and lathered well. It did, however, tend to leave a film on my skin if I used even the smallest amount too much.
38. Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel - This is my go-to shaving gel. It lathers well and really does slow down hair growth.
39. VS Fantasies Hello Darling Daily Body Wash (similar) - I think this particular scent may be discontinued but the VS Fantasies body wash in general smells great, lathers well and rinses completely. You can usually get like 5 of them for about $30.
40. Completely Bare Hypo-Allergenic Wax Strips - I mentioned these in my last empties post. I like them better than any other drug-store wax strip kit.
41. Wet Ones Wipes, Sensitive - I like to keep a tub of these in my vanity. As I mentioned before, they are great at cleaning up make-up and spot cleaning brushed.
42. Cotton Rounds (Various Brands) - I prefer these to cotton balls.
To keep up to date on all things Tesori Belle follow me on