1. Chevron Striped Long V-Neck Cardigan, LOFT - I love long cardigans. I am tall, so regular cardigans tend to be a smidge too short. I love the lighter weight on this, making it perfect for layering up for the cold office AC and the chevron stripe is very in style.
2. 1969 Long & Lean Jeans, GAP - I used to only wear Long & Leans jeans from the Gap, but haven't in years. I love the silhouette of these.
3. Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation, Tarte - I haven't used a powder foundation in years, but have recently been thinking of trying it again. I recently watched a YouTube video of this and want to try it.
4. 'Prosecco' Home Ambiance Perfume, Antica Farmacista - I received this reed diffuser in the Birchbox Home box I bought last fall. I fell in love with this scent.
5. Yacena 2 Wedge, Me Too - I am pretty sure I have mentioned how much I love wedges. I have been on the hunt for a new pair of beige peep-toe wedges.
6. iPod Nano - I have had an iPod Touch since the beginning of time. While I love the ability to touch the screen to search for my music, I don't really utilize any of the other features of the iPod. I love the cute size of the nano, I just wish that they offered the small sleek size in a larger storage size.
7. Dot Print Top, Gap - This top is so so effortless and can take you from the office to the weekend.