1. Monogram Keychain, Anthropologie - I love the monogramed trend. Growing up all my friends has personalized pencils, barrettes, lunch bags, you name it. Aside from the fact that my mother thought I would get kidnapped if my shoelaces said "Deana," nothing came in my name. Monograms are much easier to find and a lot more grown up.
2. 217 Blending Brush, MAC Cosmetics
3. Deluxe Airless Travel Kit, Sephora - I am going to be traveling in a couple of weeks and really want to "try" not to overpack. I have never been one to just take a carry on (my products alone would never fit in one quart sized bag) but it would be nice not to worry about whether or not my checked bag was going to be heavier than the standard. Since products take up about 75% of my suitcase, I would love a good set of travel containers to fill up with just the amount of product I need.
4. Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror, SimpleHuman - I love that this mirror is cordless (yet recharges with an include adapter) so I can easily move it from my vanity to my desk or anywhere else. And the light is sensored so I wouldn't have to worry about whether or not I remembered to turn it off.
5. Printed Split V-Neck Blouse, The Limited
6. Butt Naked Eyes Makeup Palette, NYX - I love all in one palettes IF they are full of products that I would actually use. This contains a bronzer, two highlighters, 4 blushes, and 15 neutral eyeshadows, all in shades that I would actually wear. The shadows remind me of the NYX Bubbles and Cavier palette, which I really like and prefer to the UD Naked Palettes.
7. Peekaboo Clear Console, CB2 - I think this would be the perfect vanity/desk.