I thought it would be a great feature to post some of my favorites on a weekly basis. There are so many great things that Marilyn Monroe had said throughout her career, here is one I just found that should change your week!
Some other great Marilyn quotes:
- I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
- If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere.
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.