Anyway, here's the things that made my world this week. (It obviously doesn't take much!)
- The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Body Butter - I love the Body Shop. Not only is there stuff amazing, but when they have sales you can save some serious cash and stock up. The Brazil Nut Body Butter is my all time favorite. It smells AMAZING! I have been using it for close to 10 years.
- Starbucks Trenta Iced Coffee's - I'm not a mornign person. Most people won't deal with me until my first cup of coffee in the morning. Since it's summer, there is nothing better than the largest iced coffee imaginable. Who says 31 oz is too much coffee?
- My father's iPhone - My sister and I got my father an iPhone for father's day this year. While we have quickly learned that despite him asking for it incessantly, it's not a good idea to give a 69 year old man with no technicalogical prowess an iPhone. He barely mastered his old flip phone. The purchase was against our better judgement and we have regretted it since, BUT it has provided us with hours of amusement for the last 14 days. In addition, I no longer have to duck when his phone rings in public as his ring tone is no longer a recording of me telling him to answer his phone.
- I am obsessed with orange tic tacs. I was the happiest girl in the world when I found this super sized pack at CVS last night.
- J.Crew Canvas Tillary Tote - Even though I bought it a couple of months ago, due to it's red, white and blue colors, I am making it a favorite in celebration of the Fourth of July. (And I toll be toting it around all weekend!!)
- ABC's the Glass House - I am a big fan of Big Brother, and with just a couple weeks until it comes back for the summer ABC's Glass House is very BB-esque. It won't replace Big Brother but with nothing much on television this summer, I'll definately Tivo it.
Something didn't rock my world this week - My beloved General Hospital moving to the 2 pm time slot in September. Since I watch it on Tivo it really shouldn't matter, but I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping that it doesn't mean that ABC is going to be looking to cancel it anytime in the next 50+ years.
What were the places, faces or items that rocked your world this week?